lets try this again


Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Goblin bingoIt has been a very very long while since I posted anything in this blog.  I'm not making any promises, but I spend a lot more time behind a brush these day's so I might as well post some words about my progress here.  For the moment I'm working on everything and nothing all at once.  The main focus being skirmish games and mainly Warhammer (fantasy and 40k) but with a big interest in Gaslands and some Wild West adventures in Tombstone ...  To give me some focus the Goblins have provided me with this cool little thing called the Golden Goblin Bingo 2018 ... A challenge to complete 14 quests in wargaming land ...


My challenges are:

1. Convert a model with a freehand greenstuff sculpt. (7)
  •  I've got a funny idea for this one probably using Eisenhorn as a base Idea.  (by the way; I just finished Magos (the last book) and it had some cool twists; nothing like reading Xenos the first time but quite compelling never the less)
2. Bring something yummy for the tummy for a goblin night. (52)
  • No idea yet, but that can't be to hard ...
3. Make a diorama display of a vehicle. (13)
  • Gaslands would be the easy route here, but I've also got a more "alternative" idea ...
4. Play a miniature game on a strange location. (20)
  • Plenty idea's for this one; a museum being one of em :)
5. Play to get in the jar. (34)
  • The Jar beeing our place of honor for models on the table that did well or ...
6. Paint a different scale then 28mm (12)
  • I could rig the Gaslands mini here as well, or maybe double an other project; but probably just do something extra just 'cus

7. Organize a scenario game (24)
  • no idea yet :(
8. Bring a non goblin friend to a goblin night (43)
  • step one; ... make some friends :D
9.Personalize your goblin outfit/shirt (45)
  • constantly having idea's for this kind of stuff; guess I'll execute at least one of them this year
10. Do something for the community. (37)
  • a hard one this is ... as I'm on the board of the club; helping to run this event and the next ... where do I find the time ... Lets see what we can do here :/
11. Post 10 WIP models on the Hopper (different models) (40)
  • The Hopper being our FB group; I've posted 2 GS convertions so far ...
12. Make a #goblinsinhetwild photo.(54)
  • I knew this idea would bite me in the kneecaps one day ... Take a picture of another Goblin (club member) on a non goblin activity ...
13. Play a game from your birth year. (30)
  • 1979 ... I haven't got the faintest idea ...
14. Finish a project you’ve had for over a year
  • I should be able to clear this with my Mordheim Judge ...  (more on him soon :)


I realize this probably isn't the best read ever; but it establishes a basis for what I'm going to do in the coming few weeks.  Was this necessary for you ... probably not; but now I've got a little reference point to work from :)

I'll be back soon I hope
Guido

2 comments:

  1. Vincenzo Di MediciApril 25, 2018 at 2:36 AM

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_in_games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh and you may use me for nr. 8

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails